2009年3月11日星期三

Welcome to the wonderland!

Hoho...I'm not Jia Yu, but I create this blog for her! Hehe..

First and foremost, welcome to the blog! The owner of "Shirlene Wonderland" will be Shirlene Tang Jia Yu. I'm her temporary secretary =P

OK la, my bff Ms Shirlene ar, I'm now still headache-ing what present to give you on ur big 20th leh.. So... sorry for my kepo la.. I send you this blog as a present! And you have to do the maintenance for the rest of your life!! Hahaha... Dai sek leh me.. give you do work some more.. Haha..

Actually last time you said you think to move your blog from the previous one, but not free to do that right.. To prevent you continue to procrastinate, and also I don't wanna lose contact with you in the future, so, this is the best thing I can still spy on you!!

I know you will faint when you see this...so I better stop writing here..ciao...^^

2 条评论: